Magnesium is an important mineral that is essential for the human body. None of our cells can survive without magnesium. It is a crucial mineral that allows the proper functioning of over 325 enzyme systems in the body. Magnesium and calcium are designed to work together. Without adequate magnesium, calcium may not be efficiently absorbed into the bones, often settling around the soft tissue of the joints and muscles.
• Improves overall health & wellbeing, mind & body.
• Helps relieve sore & aching muscles and joints.
• Helps improve sleep.
• Aids in better flexibility as it loosens tight muscles.
• Improves mental function.
• Can help alleviate stress & anxiety, depression and mood disorders.
• Aids in calcium absorption.
• Improves Immune System.
• Helps relieve Restless legs syndrome.
• Helps relieve & prevent Muscle cramps.
• Beneficial in help treating Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
• Promotes joint and muscle health.
• Helps regulate blood pressure.
Recommended Dietary Allowance of Magnesium:
approx 310 – 360mg per day for females / 410- 420mg per day for males.